- · Productivity and Efficiency.- Mainly related to the way that the projects will be managed, reducing e-mail overload and improve the team performance. These factors are possible because of the implementation of easy-use social media tools and also because of the new culture that is being implemented in companies (Competitive Advantage).
- · Relational capital.- Referred to avoid complexity and ambiguous work, don’t do a lot of unnecessary work, and using information about our customers. Customers can be the best way of knowledge, mostly of time good solutions may be not successful because those solutions were not agreed with the customer; the customer is actually the only one who knows what he wants and maybe sometimes even he doesn’t know.
- · Knowledge management and organization.- This is a valuable way of getting access to the best technical knowledge and new capabilities of the organization, this means to go in the right way and to avoid disorganization.
- · Collaboration.- This is basically to achieve a good team work and the best team communication in order to be more efficient. Also increase the collaboration between partners, customers and providers. This may result in increasing the collective intelligence of the company.
- · Continuous Improvement.- Improving the processes because using this tools we can save time, do everything better and faster. Also it refers to have a baseline for future improvements, and to establish procedures. This means have documented the procedures so everyone in the company can execute them in the right way.
- · Technological Surveillance.- This is referred to the early identification of opportunities and threats so the company can take preventive actions and take advantage of the opportunities that exist in the market using Enterprise 2.0 tools.